Monday 12 July 2010

G324 Advanced Portfolio - Music Video

For my A2 Media coursework I will be creating a music video. Our brief for our coursework included:

A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with two of the following three options:

1. A website homepage for the band
2. A cover for it's release as part of a digipak
3. A magazine advertisement for the digipak

At present I am considering making a music video along with a digipak cover and a magazine advertisement, however this could change after further research.

Also, as we have been told that all materials used must be copyright free, I have been searching for artists to use that are unsigned and have found 3 different songs that I am considering. After further deliberation I will contact one of the artists to ask for their permission to use the song:

1. Alex Day - Georgia
2. Snakes Hate Fire - Heartbreak Beautiful
3. Snakes Hate Fire - Innocent

In order to come up with ideas for my music video and research the different techniques that go into their production, I will be analysing different artists' videos and researching how artists similar to the artist I choose market themselves and their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment