Saturday 6 November 2010

Actress Choice and Final Storyboard

The actress I will be using in my music video is Katie Glenister. I chose her because she has a history of acting experience, and has also been in a band herself in the past where she appeared in videos and would therefore find it easier to lip sync to the song. She is also a very mature, organised, and reliable person which I think are valuable qualities that I will need in an actress for my music video, as if I planned to shoot one day and my actress canceled on me at the last minute this would make me behind with filming.

Photobucket

Other actors I will be using will be extras for the study room scene, which will consist of friends that I have already asked and will arrange for them to be in there when I need to film. I will also be enlisting the help of my friend Adam to play Katie's boyfriend in one of the scenes.


--

Final Storyboard

I have put my final storyboard into a PowerPoint however some of the notes may be hard to read so I will also post the original images. Changes I made from my original draft storyboard are that I took out the 'matrix' style shot and the end cloning shot, because of the feedback I got from my music video pitch and the fact that I found I would need at least 4 cameras to achieve the 'matrix' style shot. Although my storyboard is not in colour, I have realised the main colours of my music video will be green, black and white and I will make these my house colours and include them in my ancillary tasks. I have also changed my blog colours accordingly.



No comments:

Post a Comment